Friday 15 July 2011

Those sheep won't be coming back anytime soon

Sheep are too annoying. Everywhere I go they walk around, making sheep noises, getting in my way.

Today I decided to go out and gather some dye's so I could carpet my house , and on the way I see this!
I'm not walking through this!
A huge group of sheep walking past, hundreds of them. I didn't know what was going on, was there a fair on or something? Anyway, after struggling to get through this entanglement of wool and faces, I continue what I set out for and return home with many dye's. Only to find something worse.


They had fallen asleep outside my house! Aargh! With the loud, creepy snoring coming from outside it was impossible to sleep. Forget the carpet, I was going to teach these sheep a lesson.
Hehehehe.


Minecraft Pig:
Stupid sheep! If you come back again I will eat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment