Monday 18 July 2011

Planes mod, possibly more complicated than real life

This morning I installed the planes mod. A mod that adds craftable, rideable planes into Minecraft. (Available here)

Before I attempted the complicated process of creating a plane, I built a huge, probably over sized runway to launch from.

When I say complicated process, I mean it. You have to make loads of different parts, then a special plane crafting table and only then can you combine them to make the plane. This is probably more complicated than building a real one!


The planes vary in speed depending on what engine you put in. You can also attach weapons to them. But first you need to fill them with coal to fly.
Admiring the view

I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be underwater
There are different kinds of planes to build. If you build a biplane your wolf will even get in the back!

Me and my wolves set out on a great adventure around the world.
But then we crashed. I think we may have brought too many cakes with us, the plane couldn't handle the weight.
Or maybe I forgot to refuel..

No comments:

Post a Comment