Thursday 14 July 2011

Misa's realistic texture pack, bringing the real world to Minecraft

If you're not seeing enough of the outside world lately because you're playing too much Minecraft, there's a texture pack for that! Misa's realistic texture pack is about as realistic as you can get Minecraft's blocky world.
What? Do I have something on my face?


Realistic trees.
Realistic caves.

Both of which you will want to burn to the ground when you see how awesome the fire texture is!

I don't think portals to the nether exist in real life. But I bet if they did, they would look like this.
"I Agree."
Aah! What the heck is this!?


"I can fly with my eyes shut."
The texture pack is available to download from here: Texture pack.
However, since it is a HD texture pack you will need MCPatcher.
Then you can simply patch Minecraft using the program, and all HD textures should now work just the same as other textures.


Minecraft Pig:
I think I'll turn this texture pack off now, If I pull this face for too long it might stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment